Gemini Risk Partners understands that every law firm is different, has unique needs, a distinct client base and has developed their own brand and niche in their community. No matter your firm’s size or areas of expertise, you deserve to feel confident in knowing that your hard work is being protected. We work on your behalf so you can have peace of mind.
These include but are not limited to:
- Cyber Liability/Privacy & Security: Coverage for liability exposures encountered via the internet. This may include breach of privacy rights, infringement or misappropriation of intellectual property, transmission of computer viruses, and defamation.
- Employment Practices: Liability insurance covering wrongful acts arising from the employment process. Most frequent allegations under such policies include: wrongful termination, discrimination, and sexual harassment.
- Management Liability: Insures corporate directors & officers against claims, most often by stockholders & employees, alleging financial loss arising from mismanagement.
- Fiduciary Liability: The responsibility on trustees, employers, fiduciaries, professional administrators, and the plan itself with respect to errors and omissions in the administration of employee benefit programs as imposed by the Employee Retirement Security Income Act (ERISA.)
- Crime/Employee Dishonesty: Coverage for employee theft of money, securities or property.
- Business Travel Accident: Coverage providing 24 hour business & pleasure coverage for any &/or all company employees (normally provided for those with frequent business travel, or certain classes of employees, such as Executive Officers.) Principal sum is paid out in the event of employee death or dismemberment (AD&D.)
- Group Personal Excess Liability: With litigiousness in the United States growing at an alarming pace, you are exposed to the risk of a personal lawsuit more than ever before. Group Personal Excess Liability Insurance provides additional liability coverage, up to $50 million, for damages and costs you or a covered family member have to pay in a covered lawsuit beyond what is covered under your primary auto, homeowners, renters, recreational vehicle, motorcycle and watercraft insurance policies.